Year of the Bunny Craft Project Round Up

by - Sunday, March 27, 2011


 Image from Mr. Printables



Image from Stitch Village

Image from Chubby Hobby

Ballet Bunny Plush from Chubby Hobby


 Image from Wolf and Willow

Candy Cottontail Bunny Pillow from Wolf and Willow

Image from Orange You Lucky


Honey Bunny Embroidery from Orange You Lucky

Image from From an Igloo 

Bunny Slipppers from  From an Igloo

Image from Bunny Cakes 



Bunnies have got to be this year's favorite crafty trend!  I've listed some of the bunny inspired craft projects that I plan to make this Easter season.  Hope you jump into the bunny bandwagon too!

Have an awesome weekend!

P.S. Please visit my new blog. It's all about handmade shopping and trendspotting. Contact me if you want your crafty shop or handmade story to be featured.  

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi!! I love your blog. There is much creativity and love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great craft ideas here, I hope i have the time to try a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I love your blog. There is much creativity and love what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER