Inspired by Mollie Makes

by - Thursday, April 26, 2012



I think I just got my sewing mojo back! Thanks to the express lane projects from  Mollie Makes.
 
One of the best places to go for instant inspiration is the Mollie Makes Blog.  The downloads section has lots of  wonderful magazine issue templates for quick and easy  stitching, felting or sewing. This babushka keyring  project designed by Charlie Moorby for Mollie Makes Magazine can be found on  the Issue 11 template PDF download.



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is adorable. I definitely will be checking out the downloads section. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute! great gift idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this project too! Love Mollie Makes! Your matryoshka keyring is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER