Stamping a new chapter

by - Monday, January 12, 2015


I'm a firm believer in the saying that if you can't do it, let the experts do it. I discovered that I really don't have a talent in rubber stamp carving. Even though how much I tried, I just can't carve out a simple motif even if my life depended on it. Thank God for those professional rubber stamp carvers, I can just pick out my favorite design from my Japanese craft book and commission them to do the carving. The result? Something neatly produced from the original design. Now I can decorate my new year journals and notebooks, confident that the pages will not look like something the chicken scratched. How about you? How would you be decorating your journals?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER